|Audience||Doctoral Researchers and Postdocs|
This interactive workshop focuses on the individual and their success habits and shall provide tools, techniques and practical tips regarding efficient work-organization, good time- & self-management and assertive communication. The workshop is directed to doctoral researchers in their first year, who will work in the industry, and anyone wishing to increase personal effectiveness, develop success habits, and develop a balanced and flowing work style.
- Attitude towards time
- Reflection on self- & work-organization
- Self‐Awareness & Self-Management
- Goal setting and motivation
- Prioritizing & dealing with conflicting priorities
- Establishing planning methods to regain control.
- Practical techniques to effectively organize work.
- Healthy balance & Tech balance
- Break-Management & personal performance
- Balanced Planning and Flexibility
- Dealing with interruptions
- Focus creates stress‐free productivity.
- Motivation and procrastinating behaviour
- Establishing success habits
- Overcoming procrastination
- Assertive communication & Saying “No”
- Habits of top performers
- An understanding of Self‐ and Time Management
- Gain practical goal-setting ability and utilize tools to support goal-oriented behaviour.
- Become aware of, and use tools and methods for setting priorities, handling procrastination and assertive communication.
- Getting to know and applying methods and systems to structure and fully live out the opportunities and tasks which are faced daily.
Dr. Christine Gessmann, Institut für Internationale Kommunikation (IIK) e.V.